2012年11月20日星期二

Everything Will Go Wrong

Finally~
I said out the "word",
I was cried in this morning..
My heart pain because of I really hurt someone,
because of my selfish ,
I dunno am i doing the wrong decision ..
I am like standing at the T juntion..
there didn't show any right or false direction for me..
just go blindly n injured blindly~
I always asked myself ,
is it I still loving him or pity him?
why i feel he hurts himself is all becuz of me?
The only things i hope i wish is 
he can live without me,
i scare he do the stupid things..
I knw he can do everything to me 
no matter hw dangerous it is ..

Juz think about it~
if someone die because of you..
wat will you think about it?
will you feel guilty?
and how u going to live in this world with guilty~
Juz because of ur Selfish~!

When i heard u said ,
you feel sad when i keep mention about him as my boyfriend,
i knw i very sry to you~
but i feel exhausting you knw?
i act like nothing but do you knw?
how can i release my pain,sadness and my guilty?
i love you n thank you for 2 months of ur patience~

ALWAYS TELL YOUSELF
HOWEVER HOW TOUGH THE LIFE GOES ON,
HOW HARD YOU TRY ,
HOW SAD YOU ARE,
HOW HELPLESS ,HOPELESS~
NO MATTER WAT DECISION U MAKE,
DUN FEEL ANY REGRET !!!

1 条评论: