2012年11月8日星期四

About Fionice Teoh

Today ~ 
Me Fionice Teoh ~
Hv a second VR in Third month 
I knw is my false I miss out my MAAS pax 
I was unhappy , Feel like wan to cry ... 
Everything is goes wrong in tis few days,
 Fionice Teoh you hv to be strong~ 
Nt only for today but is always, 
 Nobody knw my blog, 
Because i knw blogging is the only things can
 Let me to release my unhappy things.. 
So that nobody will comment abt it..
 Eventhough look at it~ 
 I was like a crown in tis industry..
 Hw sad you are , hw tired you are . 
You cannot write on ur face.
Cannot show any face expression to others 
You hv to pretend nothing happened on yesterday N welcome a new days!
Juz to be happy ..
 But r u really happy? ....its a good question! 
But the answer is not! Life going harder n harder! 
Juz to tell myself forget abt today n Welcome a brand new day . 
Fionice Teoh! Forget abt it! Ur life will be easier~ 
Wan to cry but not at the front of ppl~ Okay?! 
Be strong! N keep ur tears become a diamond! 
Welcome a brand new days~ 
Weeeeee=D

没有评论:

发表评论